【Chuei Yoshikawa Acoustic Guitar Live】
On the night of September 20th
an acoustic guitar live performance by Chuei Yoshikawa took place.
The venue was Kobanko Banko, which just opened this year.
The former Nishiokoppe branch of the Kitami Shinkin Bank is now fully utilized as a community hub for the villagers.
Since I listened to last year's autumn live performance,
I had been eagerly awaiting this year's live show by Yoshikawa.
When the live performance began and I heard the sound of the acoustic guitar, my ears rejoiced, feeling the sound I had been longing for.
Fingers strumming the guitar strings freely.
Not only the guitar notes played like singing, but also the overlapping voice of Yoshikawa moved my heart.
I was particularly drawn into the sounds expressing nature, like grasslands and the earth. The deep, low voice that seemed to shake the ground was truly wonderful.
There was also a performance by a duo of villagers, creating a warm atmosphere throughout the time.
The food prepared at the venue was delicious, making for a night that satisfied both my ears and my stomach immensely🌙
While listening to the album I purchased, I am looking forward to Yoshikawa's return to the village with anticipation for another year.
#Nishiokoppe Village #Chuei Yoshikawa #Acoustic Guitar
#Live #Kobanko Banko
Show original text