【Delicious Autumn Marche】
How was your Silver Week?
I enjoyed some delicious food at the Nishiokoppe Marche held at the Roadside Station "Kamu"!
For two days, on September 20th and 21st, there were various food stalls and a children's festival, featuring locally grown vegetables from Nishiokoppe Village and used books for sale.
The first thing I tried was tempura of yamabe and udon.
The udon already had vegetable tempura on top, but adding the yamabe tempura made it even more satisfying.
Then, I shared some Ezo deer balls with an acquaintance🤤
This dish contains stewed deer meat instead of octopus in takoyaki.
It's a must-try for those who love flour-based foods.
Next to that tent, I got souvenirs from the super ball scooping and candy fishing.
At the vegetable sales booth,
there were pumpkins, leeks, and many types of potatoes for sale.
It was fun to imagine what they would taste like once cooked while choosing them.
On the second day of the marche,
the Meguru Honya Nekoze made its debut with used book sales, making it a lively autumn marche📖
Although there were times when it rained heavily,
thank you to everyone who came out.
We look forward to seeing you at next year's spring marche!
#Nishiokoppe Village #Marche #Kamu #Roadside Station #Stalls
Show original text