Abhi Sen

39 minutes ago (edited)
[Image1]Standing in the middle of the breathtaking red carpet of Hitachi Seaside Park, this scene felt almos

Standing in the middle of the breathtaking red carpet of Hitachi Seaside Park, this scene felt almost unreal to me. Thousands of vibrant red Kochia bushes stretch across the landscape like a vast crimson ocean, with little touches of green and golden brown creating a beautiful natural texture. What caught my eye most was the single girl walking quietly among the red bushes. Surrounded by such an enormous sea of color, she looked so small and peaceful, almost as if she were part of the landscape itself. Her solitary presence gave the photograph a sense of calm, loneliness, and poetry. I took this photograph myself, and capturing this moment was deeply emotional for me. I remember being completely absorbed by the beauty in front of me—the endless red, the gentle pathways, and that one solitary figure moving through the flowers. For a moment, everything felt still, and I felt incredibly lucky to witness and preserve such a beautiful scene.

Previous social media post
Sep. 28, 2026
I took this photo at Mizumoto Park in Tokyo, and for me, it captures much more than just the beauty of autumn. As I walked among the towering metasequoia trees, I was completely drawn to the way the warm sunlight was passing through the forest. The trees were glowing in deep shades of red, orange, and gold, while the morning sun created beautiful, elongated shadows across the ground. I remember feeling a sense of calm as I stood there, surrounded by such incredible colors and silence. But what really caught my attention was that quiet seat beneath the trees. It looked so peaceful, almost as if it was inviting me to stop for a while and forget everything else. I imagined sitting there, feeling the cool autumn breeze, watching the sunlight slowly move between the trees, and simply enjoying the moment. I wanted to capture that feeling—not just the scenery. Sometimes a scene makes you stop before you even think about composition. You just feel something. That is what happened here. I waited for the sunlight to fall perfectly between the trees, revealing the seat and illuminating the autumn leaves around it. When I finally pressed the shutter, I felt that I had captured a small piece of the peacefulness I was experiencing at that moment. Looking at this photo now, I can still remember the feeling of standing there—the warmth of the sunlight, the quietness of the forest, and the overwhelming beauty of autumn at Mizumoto Park. This photograph is not only a picture of a beautiful place; it is a memory of a beautiful moment I was lucky enough to experience.