Abhi Sen

1 hours ago
[Image1]I took this photo at Mizumoto Park in Tokyo, and for me, it captures much more than just the beauty

I took this photo at Mizumoto Park in Tokyo, and for me, it captures much more than just the beauty of autumn. As I walked among the towering metasequoia trees, I was completely drawn to the way the warm sunlight was passing through the forest. The trees were glowing in deep shades of red, orange, and gold, while the morning sun created beautiful, elongated shadows across the ground. I remember feeling a sense of calm as I stood there, surrounded by such incredible colors and silence. But what really caught my attention was that quiet seat beneath the trees. It looked so peaceful, almost as if it was inviting me to stop for a while and forget everything else. I imagined sitting there, feeling the cool autumn breeze, watching the sunlight slowly move between the trees, and simply enjoying the moment. I wanted to capture that feeling—not just the scenery. Sometimes a scene makes you stop before you even think about composition. You just feel something. That is what happened here. I waited for the sunlight to fall perfectly between the trees, revealing the seat and illuminating the autumn leaves around it. When I finally pressed the shutter, I felt that I had captured a small piece of the peacefulness I was experiencing at that moment. Looking at this photo now, I can still remember the feeling of standing there—the warmth of the sunlight, the quietness of the forest, and the overwhelming beauty of autumn at Mizumoto Park. This photograph is not only a picture of a beautiful place; it is a memory of a beautiful moment I was lucky enough to experience.

Previous social media post
1 hours ago
There are moments when a photographer simply forgets to press the shutter because the view in front of them feels too beautiful to capture. That was exactly how I felt during my visit to Mizumoto Park in Tokyo in autumn. I arrived early in the morning, just as the first rays of sunlight were beginning to touch the horizon. The entire park seemed to be waking up slowly, wrapped in a peaceful silence. Standing in front of the magnificent metasequoia forest, I was completely mesmerized. The tall trees, dressed in their warm autumn colors, stretched endlessly into the distance. Soft golden sunlight filtered gently through the branches, creating delicate patterns of light and shadow along the path. The misty morning atmosphere added an almost dreamlike quality to the scene, making the forest feel less like a place in Tokyo and more like a magical landscape from another world. As a photographer, these are the moments I live for—the moments when nature, light, color, and silence come together perfectly. Every direction I looked felt like a photograph waiting to be captured. The golden leaves glowing under the morning sun, the towering metasequoias disappearing into the distance, and the soft, tranquil atmosphere created a truly mystical view. I stood there for a while, simply taking it all in. No rush, no noise—just me, my camera, and the breathtaking beauty of an autumn morning. My trip to Mizumoto Park became much more than just another visit to a beautiful place. It became a beautiful memory, captured not only through my camera lens but also in my heart.