誠 中嶋

1 hours ago
[Image1]I took this photo at Kinchakuda Manjushage Park in Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture.I visited to see
[Image2]I took this photo at Kinchakuda Manjushage Park in Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture.I visited to see
[Image3]I took this photo at Kinchakuda Manjushage Park in Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture.I visited to see

I took this photo at Kinchakuda Manjushage Park in Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture.

I visited to see the fields of Manjushage in full bloom. The shoot took place in the rain, creating a serene and rich autumn landscape with the red flowers, the wet ground, and the dark background of the trees, quite different from a sunny day.

Not only did I capture the fully bloomed Manjushage, but I also intentionally included the fallen trees at my feet and the rain-soaked ground, encapsulating the quiet atmosphere I felt while standing there.

I hope you can appreciate not just the splendor of the Manjushage, which represents autumn in Japan, but also its other, more subtle aspects.

This text has been automatically translated.
Show original text Hide original text