Notice Regarding Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use (Revision Date: May 12, 2023)
Thank you for your continued support of COOL JAPAN VIDEOS.
This announcement is to inform you of a change to the COOL JAPAN VIDEOS Terms of and Conditions of Use.
The following is a list of the main changes, which we hope you will take a moment to review.
Date of Change
May 11, 2023
Revision Date (Effective Date)
May 12, 2023 12:00 am (JST)
Major Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
・II. Terminology: Additions
e. The term “social media account” refers to a member’s own account in a social networking service or other services provided by a third party that is used to log in to the Site.
f. The term “social login” refers to a login function that uses a member’s own social media account or other services provided by a third party to log in to the Site.
・II. Terminology: Changes
j. The term "Posting" refers to the act of uploading text, URLs of third-party sites, images, and video URLs on the post page of the Site.
・IX. Account Ownership: Changes
3. A Member must register with their own login email address or social media account, and may not sign up for an account with a third party's email address or social media account.
・XII. User Responsibility: Additions
4. The legality, morality, reliability, accuracy, etc. of the URLs and links provided by a user using the Service are the responsibility of the users themselves, and we assume no responsibility for them.
・XX. Disclaimer: Additions
13. Although the content and comments posted by users using the Service are automatically translated within the Service, the Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the translated content. Moreover, the Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users arising from the automatic translations.
14. The Company is not responsible for the legality, morality, reliability, accuracy, etc. of the URLs and linked sites that users have posted via the Service.
15. The Company does not guarantee that embedding codes issued by the Company will work properly on sites operated by third parties.
16. Users assume full responsibility for the proper management and storage of their password and login email address associated with the Service, and shall not allow any third party to use them, nor shall they lend, transfer, change the name of, sell, or otherwise dispose of them.
17. Users shall be responsible for any damages caused by inadequate management of their passwords and login email addresses, as well as any misuse of their passwords and login email addresses, or use by third parties, and the Company shall not be held liable for any damages caused by improper management.